It is because of you – our funders, supporters, and friends – that the Autism Science Foundation (ASF) can do the work we do. A BIG thank you to each and every one of you!
BIG ideas, BIG dream for individuals with autism and their families. What a BIG difference our first year made! ASF is funding science, supporting educational programs and spreading hope.
In our 2010 Annual Report:
- Hear from President Alison Singer about Autism Science Foundation’s (ASF) accomplishments to date
- Read how with your help, we’re funding the future of autism science
- Learn how ASF is working to bring together parents and scientists
- ASF serves as a voice for the autism community. Learn more
- Your generous funds are the lifeblood of our work. Thank you for your continued support
Download a PDF of the Annual Report.